i'm excited to tell you all that Samantha at Designer in Teal nominated me for the Liebster Award! thank you, Samantha :)
The Liebster Award is given by bloggers to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. The meaning: Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, pleasant, valued, cute and endearing.
Here are the rules:
- Post 11 Random things about yourself
- Answer the questions that the nominator sets for you
- Create 11 questions for the people that you nominate
- Pick 11 blogs that you love (also with 200 or less followers). Link them to your post and let them know they have been nominated
- No tag backs!
11 Random things about me:
- I love pinning DIY projects but I rarely end up doing them.
- I don't have a smartphone so I use E's phone for instagram when i'm with him.
- I love Florida weather but sometimes I miss the green hills of PA.
- I am addicted to Gossip Girl. And....Dawson's Creek. Guilty pleasures.
- I always drink my tea with cream and sugar.
- I used to do ballet and I've been missing it like crazy. Renewed lessons are my Christmas wish list this year.
- I set 5 alarms every morning to wake me up and still end up sleeping through most of them.
- Surprisingly, morning is my favorite time of the day. It's so peaceful.
- I love writing in cursive.
- I smell my books. It's really weird but they all smell differently and it's part of their character.
- I would jump at the chance to be a professional shopper.
The 11 (AWESOME) blogs that I nominate!
- Betsy @ Heavens to Betsy
- Tania @ Joy Felicity Jane
- Octavia @ Octavia and The Ocean
- Katrina @ Simply Us
- Clare @ Suddenly City
- Meghan @ The Magpie
- Lottie @ The Tiger and The Pussycat
- Erin @ Studio 336
- Nicole @ Happy Pretty Things
- Elana @ Room 334
- Harri @ AtRUBIK
Questions from Samantha:
- Where is the coolest place you've ever visited/vacationed? Heidelberg, Germany. It's this gorgeous little town with an old castle, cobblestone roads and little coffee shops.
- What is your favorite meal? Anything with pasta!
- What season do you enjoy most and why? I can't seem to make up my mind. Every season but winter--although I'm a sucker for the first snow. I love the beginnings of seasons, it feels like change in the air, literally.
- What is the best gift you have ever received? E writes me love notes that beat out anything else. Those words mean the world to me.
- Do you prefer coffee, tea or neither? Tea! With cream and sugar.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? It depends. I love mornings but if I've been up late, I have a hard time waking up early....
- What was your favorite subject in grade school? English, no question.
- How did you come up with your blog name and style? Organic Grey stems from my love of grey interiors and my desire to live the most natural, organic life I can.
- Cat person or dog person? Dog person forever.
- What does an ideal weekend look like for you? Hmm...I would somehow combine mornings at a Paris cafe with afternoons of shopping and evenings spent with E and family around a bonfire at a lake. If that is even possible--but hey, it's ideal.
- If you could live in any other era, what would it be? I'm infatuated with everything from 1900-1950.
Questions for nominees:
- What is your favorite city and why?
- If you could pick any career in the world which would you choose?
- What is your favorite TV series?
- If you could live in another country, which would it be?
- What's your go-to outfit?
- What do you think is the ideal age?
- What's one thing you're proud of from this past year?
- One resolution for 2013?
- What's your favorite holiday?
- Favorite blog to read?
- What are you looking forward to this holiday season?
thanks again, Samantha!